Sunday, October 28, 2012

Heal My Soul

A Song From my Sweet Son                               Written Monday, October 22nd

I opened my email this morning to this sweet note and recording of a song from Ross. He has been really, really busy with a teen conference that ended yesterday. I can't believe he woke up thinking of me and recorded this song. It's so soothing; I just love hearing his voice and his conviction through his singing and song writing. I'm going to add the recording...when I figure out how to.

From Ross:
Here's a new song I wrote. Very simple and repetitive a lot like the United Pursuit songs (Set A Fire & Nothing I Hold Onto).  My voice is super tired from the weekend and the guitar is a bit out of tune, but this should get the general idea of the song across to you

Its inspired by Psalm 147:3

Here are the lyrics

HEAL MY SOUL
Ross Lippencott

VERSE 1
Jesus you 
Are able to
Bind up the broken hearted people

CHORUS
Heal my soul
Make me whole
Fill my heart
With your love again

VERSE 2
Jesus you can
Heal my heart and
Cure every disease and sickness

LOVE YOU !!!
Ross

My PhotoSunday, October 28th
I can now make this note public because Ross taught it in his church service today and he put the recording up on his blog Remember Hymn. It sound really beautiful with the part singers and church singing and actually made me quite emotional in the emotional state I am in with trying to go off of pain meds. I guess it wasn't written specifically for me, but it feels like it. You can listen to the recording on his Sunday, October 28th Post titled
Heal My Soul
 http://rememberhymn.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment