Thursday, October 11, 2012

TODAY'S THE DAY !!!

Hey everyone !!!

Just got here around 6:45 AM to Robert Wood Johnson in New Brunswick NJ. Mom and Dad got here around 5:30 AM and Mom seems to be in good spirits !!! It was so good to see her and give her a hug :) She is so thoughtful - Can you believe that SHE is the one in the hospital for brain surgery and she bought ME (as well as a few others) presents !!! She is the only person I know who buys presents for others when she's going into surgery :)

The surgery is scheduled for 7:30 AM and they just brought her in early for prep ... Now just here with my Dad and Larry Craig (who got here before me !!! Can you believe it... Actually...I can) waiting an praying :)

Love to all and thanks for the prayers for my mom !!!
Beginning to get hooked up & last hugs
Brain surgery = FALL RISK

1 comment:

Leave me a comment